If you are thinking about buying property in Lanzarote or relocating to the island you probably have hundreds of questions to ask. Here are some:
- What is a NIE/NIF number?
- How do I enrol my kids in school?
- Are there English language schools in Lanzarote?
- How do I get a job?
- What tax do I pay?
- How do I renew my passport?
- Should I apply for residency?
- How do I bring my dog or cat to Lanzarote?
- Where do I buy a car?
- How do I register at the doctors?
- Can I get my medicine there?
These are just a few, but the good news is that we know most of the answers. Since the turn of the century, our clients have pretty much done everything. The first step to getting your questions answered is to read our Relocation Pack.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the pack via email free of charge. It is a fantastic document built up with years of experience and is full of useful contacts. If this does not answer everything for you, just call or email us with your questions and we will do our very best to help you.